Home Buyers Information: The Phillip Johnson Group are experts in advising and protecting our client’s interest. We have proven results in negotiation and transaction navigation and our goal is to reduce your stress while providing solid guidance to lead you to a smooth transaction. Whether you’re a seasoned real estate investor, looking for a luxury property or a first-time homebuyer, you’ll find Phillip Johnson Group agents are willing to go the extra mile to make sure your interests are protected.
If you’re a first-time home buyer and need a LEASE PURCHASE, learn how you can get your dream home in Raleigh metro! We are certified Agents with Home Partners of America.
We take our agency obligations seriously and our reputation, reviews, and proven track record are of utmost importance to us. Please also read Agency Disclosure in NC
It’s always recommended you get with a lender immediately so they can help guide you early in the process and getting things in order. Your credit rating can make a huge difference in your rate and affects how much you can afford. We have MANY knowledgeable/experienced lenders some all you have to do is contact us!
The Cost of Renting Verse Buying
How We Help in the Process
- Needs Analysis – Analyze your wants and needs to develop a clear picture of your ideal home.
- Pre-Approval – Assist with obtaining a mortgage pre-approval and determining the best financing options.
- Neighborhood Information – Refine a list of targeted neighborhoods and provide related information for each.
- Home Search – Organize and schedule a home search process including listing updates, research, drive-bys, and showings.
- Make an Offer – Provide comparable sales data, advice on terms, and prepare the offer.
- Negotiating a Purchase Contract – Present the offer and negotiate on your behalf.
- Vendor Coordination – Coordinate vendor services including home inspections, warranty companies, lenders, closing attorneys, contractors, and many others through our vast network of ancillary services.
- Pre-Closing Preparation – Coordinate document preparation and facilitate delivery to the appropriate parties.
- Closing – Walkthrough, preview closing documents and resolve last-minute issues.
- Post-Closing – Coordinate move-in, assist with any post-closing services such as moving, painting, repairs, etc.
Home Buyers Information – Triangle Area Useful Links
- NC Agency Disclosure – Who’s Representing You?
- Get my Mobile app from TMLS and HomeSpotter
- Why Hire a Licensed Realtor® as Your Buyers Agent?
- My Reviews on Zillow
- Join My Triangle MLS Client Connect
- New Listing Alerts
- Relocating to Raleigh
- Affordability Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- School District Information
- Lifestyle Finder
- County Property Taxes and Records
- Utilities – Websites and Phone Numbers
- DOT – Secondary Road Data Base Lookup
- Flood Maps
- Hwy 540 Update and Map
- Capital Area Greenway Trail System Information
- Raleigh Parks Map
- Interactive Development Map of Cary
- Wake County Libraries
- Wake County Crime Map
- NC Sex Offender Registry
- Wake County Landfills
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport Flight Path
- IMaps of Wake County
- DMV Study Guide
- DMV Locations
Happy House Hunting!
We look forward to helping you find your perfect new home.